Support our ministry

Donate

God loves the forgotten children and youth that he has commanded us to reach.  He works through His followers to meet the needs of this ministry.  We are called to bring hope to those who desperately need Him.

Donate by Check

If you prefer to donate by check, simply make checks payable to:
Pathfinders Children's Ministry
P.O. Box 19535
Reno, Nevada 89511
Donate Icon

Donate Online

Donate securely online by visiting our PayPal donation page.
Donate Online

Pathfinders is a 501(c)(3) Non-profit Nevada Corporation. All contributions are tax-deductible, used responsibly, and greatly appreciated.  All donations receive a year-end receipt.

Your Gifts make a difference

How donations are used

These are just some of the ways that your donations help us to make a difference in the lives of Reno-Sparks kids living in generational poverty.

15 passenger van

Fleet

Pathfinders Children's Ministry operates a fleet of seventeen 15 passenger vans and one 28 passenger bus that transport children and youth from trailers, foster homes, subsidized housing and other area wide 'pockets of poverty' to weekly gatherings and special events.  Funding is needed to  maintain and replace these vehicles as well as to expand the ministry.

Office Desk

Staff

Pathfinders employs two staff members - a full time executive director and a part time transportation coordinator.  The program operates with the help of an army of volunteers.

Summer Camp

Summer Camp

Thanks to generous donations from our supporters, Pathfinders Children's Ministry is able to send kids to summer camp at Cowboys Rest Camp in the foothills of the Ruby Mountains outside Elko, NV.  This gives kids a daily opportunity to learn about Jesus and has been a transformational for many of our kids.

Sources of Funding

Pathfinders Children's Ministry is grateful for the generous support of more than 70 local church as well as individuals in the community

We need your help

Pathfinders Children's Ministry is totally dependent upon donations from individuals and churches. Financial support from local churches represents 13% of needed revenue. The remaining 87% must come from individuals like you. We receive no government or corporate financial support. We gratefully accept both one-time and monthly gifts. As Pathfinders' outreach expands, we need your financial support---large and small one-time gifts, end-of-year, and monthly pledges.

Sources of Funding
Pathfinders Logo
Pathfinders Children's Ministry
P.O. Box 19535
Reno, Nevada 89511
Pathfinder's Children's Ministry is a 501(c)(3) Non Profit Organization serving Northern Nevada.

Get Involved

VolunteerDonate

Connect with Us

Contact UsNews
crossmenu