HOME
SPECIAL EVENTS
 
GET
INVOLVED
ABOUT US
 

WEEKLY ACTIVITIES

DONATE

Imagine.....

Always being hungry when you go to bed.

     Your classmates ridicule you because your clothes are always dirty.

          Having total responsibility for your siblings.....and you're only nine.

     Your dad (if you even know him) is away in jail or prison.

The best meal of your week is Friday evening or Saturday morning at this place they  call Pathfinders where people actually care about you.

Pathfinders Children's Ministry is totally dependent upon donations from individuals and churches.  Financial support from local churches represents 12% of needed revenue.  The remaining 88% must come from individuals like you.  We receive no government or corporate financial support.  We gratefully accept both one-time and monthly gifts.  As Pathfinders' outreach expands, we need your financial support---large and small one-time gifts, end-of-year, and monthly pledges.

Pathfinders is a 501(c)(3) Non-profit Nevada Corporation.  All contributions are tax-deductible, used responsibly, and greatly appreciated. 

 

If you prefer to donate by check, simply mail to Pathfinders Children's Ministry, P.O. Box 19535, Reno, Nevada 89511.  All donations receive a year-end receipt.

Thank You!